01. On Monday I had as normal a day as any. The most exciting part of my day was a coconut pineapple smoothie. As I always (never) say, "There's nothing like a coconut pineapple smoothie to bring the tropics to the cold northeast!"
02. On Tuesday, Amie DB and I had our first apartment viewing! It was really educational, but we've decided to put our search on hold until January because we don't actually want to move in until mid January or February.
03. On Wednesday things got crazy at work. Things continued be crazy on Thursday too.
04. I'm now on Season 5 of Gilmore Girls. I'm moving up in the world!
05. It snowed a few days. The city felt right out of a movie.
06. I ate microwaved baked potatoes with Dijon mustard almost everyday.
07. I did eat sugar too. Not a lot, but there were a few fun-sized Hershey Bars and Kind Bars and granola in the mix of my diet.
08. Last night, the brother arrived home from school. We watched South Park and it was pretty nice.
09. Tonight I got to hang out with the two homeladies for a bit. There was tea and banana bread involved (but unfortunately no carmelized "candi suga" per the unique beer we sampled last night. I do however think that I am in one/both of their phones as "Candi Suga".
10. And as for this weekend? A few of the amies, plus two of their boyfriends, and I will be going to the Brooklyn Brewery! We may even do a quick breeze through a few bars for Santacon! (The brother is definitely ready haha).
Until Monday/hoping you have a warm and exciting weekend!
xo xo xo & ho ho ho o<|;)
Links ::
01. This "gift-giving" Christmas video made me laugh.
02. In case you like science like I do and enjoy the good old alternate hypothesis.
03. One song. So many styles.
04. I'm not sure if I will be the type of parent who does this, but it was funny. ;p
05. I will definitely be the type of parent who puts my future children in this shirt at least.
06. Vegan eggnog. I'm curious.
07. This one was sweet.
08. And I liked this one too.
09. Interesting read after starting the apartment search.





0 comments:
Post a Comment