December 1, 2014

Weekend Update

Hello again! Hoping you had nice long weekends. Now it's back to realityAt least for a few weeks. And then it's Christmas! Even though there's snow on the ground, I keep doing a double take that Thanksgiving has come and passed and December is upon us and I graduated from college more than six months ago(!!!). This past weekend though...

It involved lots of Serial. Because I'm probably the last person to get into it, but I totally get everyone's obsession with it now. 

I had my first shot of Patron ever. People didn't lie, it was very smooth!

And became obsessed with this song. I <3 one-hit-wonders of the 80's. 

And made/ate perfect eggs like the ones above. Four to be exact. Alton Brown is the best.

And started looking for NYC apartments. Talk about daunting between high prices, broker fees, and looking up crime maps. Because I do that. 

And decided to give up sugar for the week because I need a health reset after Thanksgiving.

And watched this documentary.

And strung up some lights on the back deck.

And that's mostly it, I think. 

2 comments:

  1. SO glad I found your blog!
    Excited for your apartment searching :)
    XO, Amanda
    http://www.affordablebyamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun & productive weekend! And those eggs are making my mouth water...

    Ali xo
    http://aliandvic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete