Now for a second part, because one part wasn't good enough.
Here's July through December:



In AUGUST, I made some delicious sangria for a dinner with some amies, Le Copain started med school, the family celebrated Le Frere's birthday out in NYC, I got together with the amies to celebrate one taking the MCAT, and saw This Is Our Youth. I finally got a new laptop, and traveled to Chicago to visit Le Copain at med school for the first time (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)!
In SEPTEMBER I arrived home from my wonderful trip to Chicago. I spent a lovely weekend wine touring/camping in the Finger Lakes with a few of the amies (Part 1, Part 2). I also saw a jazz concert at Lincoln Center, went apple picking, finished watching all of Malcolm in the Middle, went to Central Perk, and hiked with the lovely mother in the Adirondack.
In OCTOBER, I got to see Fleetwood Mac in concert! Le Copain and I had dating anniversary number three. And I went on a ton of weekend trips. The first trip was Long Island one weekend to celebrate Amie V's birthday. The second was visiting Amie DT at Harvard. The third was Rochester to celebrate my grandmother's 75th birthday. The last was visiting Le Copain in Chicago for Halloweekend. Everything was busy. Everything was good.
All in all, it was a good year. :)
Thanks for following along in 2014 and talk to you more in 2015. Hoping you had a wonderful New Year's Eve and that your 2015 is off to a great start!
xo



















Sounds like you had an exited 2014. Wish you a more excited 2015!!! :)
ReplyDeletexOrsi
http://szkorso.blogspot.ro/