Yesterday afternoon, my office let us out of work 2.5 hours early, and today they actually gave us the day off today due to the supposedly historic snow storm! The storm didn't turn out to be so historic, but everything got shutdown and I've never had work off due to snow before, so I guess it's kind of historic moment in my life. Maybe?
As for the snow day, I actually did have a little work to take care of from home, but overall it was such a relaxing day. I slept in past 7:30 am for the first time in fifteen days, stayed in my pajamas and wool socks all day, ate chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast (that's a snow day breakfast representing right there ftr), had my favorite soup for lunch, and watched at least ten episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Probably fifteen. But who's counting?!
Anyway, how was your snow day?



0 comments:
Post a Comment