January 30, 2015
Five Things From This Week & Lots O' Links (Because Perhaps You Don't Have Anything Better To Do Tonight Or Tomorrow When You Inevitably Stumble Upon This)
Here's my week (& a ton of links which are probably a lot more exciting...)
This week entailed:
01. An early dismissal from work in preparation for Juno.
02. A snow day due to Juno (even if we only got a little more than a half foot).
03. Lots of Grey's Anatomy. (If I'm being honest, more than an entire season's worth :x)
04. A concert in Williamsburg. Although I forgot my hipster glasses.
05. And a night spent in the city. (Even though I still have a few more days until I live there permanently.)
Until Monday!
xo
Now for those promised links...
Because I was in Williamsburg on Thursday night.
Also Brooklyn related, but thought these were so fun.
A guide to Instagram.
I'm probably the only one who thinks this overused pun is funny at this point.
Funny emoji uses... turns out my use of them isn't so clever.
I haven't had any hot cocoa this season, but I'll take one of the orange and perhaps multiple of the Irish ;).
Didn't know half of these food differences.
Typography art installation.
Very sweet.
Also very sweet.
Did you see the original article?
This was a really funny follow-up.
The dream.
The coolest floral project I've ever heard of.
Music of a certain genre... all the songs are the same!
100% placebo effect. Laughed so much! (If you click any of these, do click this!)
Unfortunately no recipe, but this cake is so beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Hi! I'm Erin (aka: Amie E)!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!




You missed a link!
ReplyDeletehttp://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fFFmi14OkW0
OMG!
ReplyDeleteYou commented!
All you need is an updated blog ;)