
This morning, I woke
up in Chicago and it's 15 degrees. Brrr.
I feel like you know what
I'm going to say next, but I think I'll still say it anyway:
"It's so good to be
here."
There. I said it.
(Because it's true.)
(Because it's true.)
I'm with Le Copain.
And there's a formal
tonight.
(I haven't had an occasion to dress up for in a long while so among other reasons that's one I'm excited for).
(I haven't had an occasion to dress up for in a long while so among other reasons that's one I'm excited for).
And I love seeing
him with all his friends here because even though I don't know them very well,
they're pretty great from the one time I met them and everything he tells me about them.
And we'll be seeing
some of our favorite Cornell friends tomorrow night.
And celebrating
Valentine's Day.
And eating the chocolate chip cookies he made from scratch for the first time as an early Valentine's gift.
And making up for lots of lost time.
I'm really excited.
Have a wonderful (and hopefully three (or four!) day) weekend!
Have a wonderful (and hopefully three (or four!) day) weekend!
xo



0 comments:
Post a Comment