
As for this weekend, it was a long one. Long as in I took the day off on Friday from advertising work to get in an extra ski instructing work (and skiing) day. Besides for skiing, I relaxed a bunch when I wasn't (8:30 pm bedtimes for the win... I can only ever get myself to do those on days after skiing, and usually they're not at all planned... I usually just wake up at 7:30 am the next day feeling confused... and refreshed). I also spent Saturday night hanging out and eating Italian with the family friends, and came back to the city on Sunday and spent the night moving some more things from home into my apartment, trying to ward off my cold (no luck :( ), and video chatting with Le Copain.
Hope you all had fun weekends!






Oh, what a gorgeous place! I hope you enjoyed your time skiing. Have a wonderful week,
ReplyDeleteVera
http://theflashwindow.weebly.com | Bloglovin