March 2, 2015

It's Been Some Time...

Since I last posted. Sorry.

Life got pretty busy.

Last week I worked a ton. Being busy at work is good though because usually I wish I was busier, but I guess I should be careful what I wish for. For now being busy is quite good though.


One reason things were so busy at work was because the account I'm on was doing a lot of stuff around NYC Beer Week, which happened to be last week. In the pic above I am drinking on the job. That's definitely a phrase I never thought I'd say, but it was encouraged. That's also a phrase I never thought I'd say lol.

The event was pretty awesome. I had to help out quite a bit, but having a mini glass of beer every few tasks made the night fly by. Here is a list of a few tasty beers I had (even if I couldn't taste them very well due to a bad cold): One, Two, Three (even if it isn't beer).

I took this picture coming home from the event above.There's something about empty subway (or train) platforms that I always find so cool. Perhaps it's just seeing a place that is often so crowded (especially this week!) so empty. I love it though.

My boss, one of the producers at my company, and I went to the event on Tuesday. My boss apparently took a bunch of stickers and stuck one on the glass I usually have tea in when I was in another meeting. I have yet to take it off, but I'm still laughing at his not-so-subtle but good-humored anti-vegetarian hints. 

This finally happened on Wednesday. Amie DB and I have been so into The Bachelor so playing
a drinking game to it was obviously the next step. We invited Amie L over, made a list, and laughed a lot while drinking some iffy white wine I unfortunately picked out.

Kind of random, but when I was home alone Friday night I got really into Pinterest hair/makeup tutorials since I'm not particularly great at either and Friday nights require activities even if you're alone and not going out. Perhaps some 50 Shades of Grey was illegally streamed as well... I probably paid attention to about 25% of it.


And to finish this post up, here are a bunch of pictures of food I made last week.
Spaghetti with vegetarian bean "meat"balls.
Assorted fries with Old Bay and ketchup.
Vegetable soup.

And that was a week in the life of me.
Hope you had a good one too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment