Is the number of years this song was stuck in my head without actually knowing the song.
I randomly started humming it while shopping at Wegmans one Saturday afternoon, but had no idea what the song was except that the word "feeling" was somewhere in the lyrics. That may sound like a good start for a lyrics search, except it always ended me up on on this song, which wasn't helpful. At one point I actually convinced myself that I had made up the tune. Then three weeks ago, I was watching my daily Grey's Anatomy and there it was, out of the blue... or grey. (You can laugh now if you want...) It was the song of my hums!
I randomly started humming it while shopping at Wegmans one Saturday afternoon, but had no idea what the song was except that the word "feeling" was somewhere in the lyrics. That may sound like a good start for a lyrics search, except it always ended me up on on this song, which wasn't helpful. At one point I actually convinced myself that I had made up the tune. Then three weeks ago, I was watching my daily Grey's Anatomy and there it was, out of the blue... or grey. (You can laugh now if you want...) It was the song of my hums!
Grey's Anatomy almost always kills it in the music department. So much good alternative stuff. I'd never even heard of Kathleen Edward's before even though I had heard her song, but Wikipedia compares her to Suzanne Vega Meets Neil Young, both whom I love, so I've been meaning to listen to more of her ever since.
Hopefully you'll enjoy this one too.



0 comments:
Post a Comment