
Saying that last week was a slushy one isn't a metaphor. It was in fact snowy and slushy and a little rainy too, which seems lame, but it means that spring is around the corner. Forties and fifties this week everyone! Exciting. I know. I'll stop stalling this post with weather talk though. Here's some stuff that happened last week:
01. This was technically last Sunday, but Trader Joe's grocery shopping omg. I'm kind of obsessed even if the lines are like 200 people long.
03. I made mini marbled healthy banana bread sans sugar in these cute pans. I replaced the sugar with homemade date syrup and even though Amie DB was a little skeptical at first, we finished the whole batch in less than 36 hours.
05. Work was work, but on Friday, I left my desk for 10 minutes and when I came back, the CEO of my office was at my desk taping back together a boomerang. A boomerang. Said boomerang was thrown around some more. I was brave enough to not hideout under my desk.
06. Amie DB and I put up a breakfast bar to sit at (more on this to come!). It's pretty awesome and putting it together ourselves seems like a pretty big accomplishment. Like we know how to use screws and stuff now!
07. On Friday, Amie DB, Amie L and I went out for happy hour. Five dollar mojitos with vegetable empanadas. I was a happy lady.
And that was pretty much last week. It was a good one. :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment