March 25, 2015

#ThinkNYDrinkNY

At work, I've been working on a ton of things to do with New York State alcoholic craft beverages (beer, spirits, and cider). It's kind of perfect because I love New York and I love consuming local produce and products so it's been really great to work on something that I really believe in.

While my work with New York State beer is starting to slow down, yesterday an Improv Everywhere video celebrating New York State beer was launched in collaboration with the New York State Brewer's Association which was really exciting!

Take a peak if you'd like :)

While I'm at it, I can't not share some of my favorite New York State beers...
01. Brown's Brewing Company's Whiskey Porter
02. Brown's Brewing Company's Cherry Raspberry
03. Jonas Bronck's Egg Cream Stout
04. Saranac 4059' Porter (Because 4059' is the number of feet of the ADK high peak named Porter and I hiked it.
05. Bronx Brewery's Tequila Barrel-Aged Pale Ale

0 comments:

Post a Comment