Last Friday night, Le Copain came to visit! It was oh so very exciting to have him in NYC all weekend and play tour guide and eat lots because those are the oh so very best things to do in NYC.
On Friday night, he and Amie DB finally met (!!!) and we all went to the local watering hole (if you will) for craft beers. It was a pretty mellow night, although we were joined at our table by three drunken dentists who knew their way around the NYC karaoke scene like no one I've ever met before.
On Friday night, he and Amie DB finally met (!!!) and we all went to the local watering hole (if you will) for craft beers. It was a pretty mellow night, although we were joined at our table by three drunken dentists who knew their way around the NYC karaoke scene like no one I've ever met before.
Only in New York, I do declare!

On Saturday, we started out our day out in Chelsea (my fave) and went to Doughnut Plant, which I had been wanting to try for ages. The moment we walked in the door I knew it wouldn't disappoint. It smelled of coffee and doughnuts and the décor was doughnut-centric and wonderful.


The doughnuts weren't half bad either. And by weren't half bad I mean it was one of those life-changing food experiences. The crème brûlée doughnut... stole my heart. Not as much as Le Copain, but close. Figure it's best to clarify ;p. I couldn't have asked for having anything more than having both together at the same time.
I'll be back very soon. Maybe even this weekend since I'm not sure I'll be able to stay away!




0 comments:
Post a Comment