April 8, 2015

Last Week

...Was pretty uneventful, but it was a four day week because I had off from work for Good Friday!

Here's some stuff from it:

01. A Fake Glamorous Evening
Last Tuesday, Le Copain started texting me about how he was going out for fancy drinks to celebrate being done with one of his tests. Wanting to be fancy too, Amie DB and I decided to kill the rest of the pink prosecco in our fridge and to add raspberries, honey, and umbrellas to it. It was delicious and I obviously sent Le Copain the picture above just to show him how exciting my Tuesday nights get. ;p

02. Football at Work
One of my co-workers has a football at his desk. It gets thrown around at work a lot. Even by the CEO. And even after it was the cause of someone's laptop breaking a few months ago (that was perhaps the craziest/funniest moment of my career to date...). I usually avoid that thing at all costs, but last week I finally threw it for the first time... and I didn't mess anything up! The sign in above always cracks me up, although I'm thankful I'm not the reason it's at zero.

03. A Friday in Westchester
Since I had off from work on Friday, I went to Westchester. I hung out at home for a bit, did some laundry, and got a wisdom teeth removal consultation. Productive day? You bet.


04. Chia Seed Pudding
Oh so very tasty. (Although I couldn't get Amie DB to try any after I compared it to the likes of frog eggs... Oops.)

05. Rewatching Arrested Development
One day when I got home from work, I felt really sad for no reason. I didn't really know what to do, but then I thought to watch Arrested Development and it was a very good call. (Pic from here).

06. A Visit from Le Copain!
He came from Chicago on Friday night. It was great and he stayed through the weekend until yesterday. More on that to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment