May 7, 2015

30 Eateries I'd Love To Try In NYC :: Part 1




One thing on my birthday list this year has been to make a list of at least twenty places to eat in NYC while I'm 23 and eat at at least half of them. I've had this list 95% done for awhile, so I think it's about time to get this up here, especially since I've already eaten at a bunch of them. I actually came up with thirty, so I think I'll share in two parts.

Here's part one!

FOR LUNCHES AT WORK 
01. Artichoke Basille Pizza

02. Chop't
*Completed on 8/17/15. 

FOR WEEKEND BRUNCHES + BITES

03. Dominique Ansel Bakery
04. Doughnut Plant (or Dough or both)
*Completed on 4/4/15. 

05. Jacob's Pickles
06. Zabar's 

07. OatMeals

08. Smorgasburg
*Completed on 4/25/15. 

09. Tavern on the Green

*Completed on 10/18/15. 

FOR DINNER
10. Eataly
*Completed on 7/13/15. 

11. Cafeteria

12. Momofuku Noodle Bar
*Completed on 1/3/15. 

13. The Smith

14. Spice Market

15. Tacombi
*Completed on 1/16/15

Do you have any recommendations for part 2? I'm mostly done, but still have two or three more to add so I have a full list of thirty. 


 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15

2 comments:

  1. This list makes me super hungry. Can't wait for part Two!

    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete