May 6, 2015

Last Week


Oh hi there! Thanks for finding your way here or for finding your way back here. Let me bore you with some details about my week last week that you probably don't care about, especially because it's already Wednesday.

01. I didn't take any pictures. (The one above is from over the weekend/my Instagram).

02. Work was a little crazy, but I'm learning lots of new stuff.

03. One of my company's new clients is a big alcohol brand, so there was a mini-party with delicious drinks for all. Three cheers to advertising indeed.

04. I think everyone except me knew of Haim before, but they're becoming a new favorite.

05. This one is lame. I almost passed out on the subway. It came out of nowhere and was awkward, but people were really nice and un-New-Yorkery about it.

06. I read this book (quick and quirky and quite lovely). And this book (Gone Girl was better). And this book over the weekend (very much like Gone Girl, but a quick suspenseful read).

07. Amie DB, Amie L, and I had a cupcake happy hour at the cutest little bakery on the UES, which made me ever so happy. Dessert happy hours may just be trumping alcohol happy hours in my book.

08. I got to talk to a lovely amie I hadn't talked to in awhile, which was the very best (even if I wasn't able to convince her to move to NYC).

09. It suddenly became summer dress weather in NYC! (Totally better than sweater weather.) It also became ice tea weather, which is nice for a change.

10. And then I also got my wisdom teeth out. Not the worst, but I'm glad it's over with.

What's something notable that happened in your life last week? Any good books or happy hours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment