May 10, 2015

Walks In The Park & Other Stuff From Last Week

Last week? The uneventfullest (I know that's not a word), but last week was certainly a pretty one. Let's see if I can break it into a full ten items (and make my life sound tons more interesting than it actually is ;p).

Here I go!

01. Work was even busier. I mostly enjoyed it.

02. Amie DB and I had Mexican beers and chips chez her office on Wednesday for Seis de Mayo.

03. I read this book. #ReasonsIGetMistakenForATeenager

04. My co-worker broke a wine bottle under our desks. Everything smelled like wine for 24 hours after. It was pretty funny (and on the plus side, smelled tons better than if she had broken a hard liquor bottle).

05. I didn't go to the gym until Friday because of my wisdom teeth med's side effects.

06. But instead of the gym, I went walking through Central Park on my way home from work on Wednesday!

07. Thursday too! After stopping at Levain to get a chocolate chip walnut cookie though!

And after finding the most incredible wisteria cascading off the roof of an UWS building. How incredible is that stuff? More than four stories of it!

08. Once I made it to the park on Thursday, I spotted this cool egret. Hard to believe this is the middle of the city.

09. On Friday night, one of the amies who still lives in Westchester and her work friend (who went to Cornell!) came into the city. They were going to another co-worker's birthday party, but ended up bailing and surprised me at my apartment. We sat on the kitchen floor and drank hard cider and caught up on life. It was the kind of Friday night my tired self needed.

10. Also on Friday night, I found out that two of the Cornell amis will be living in/near the city this summer! I'm so so excited.

Now that we've talked about my week, how was your week? Anything fun happen? Any pretty flowers in bloom in your neighborhood? I'd love to hear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment