
Hellooooo amies! I'm going to tell you what I did this week because that's just what I do. Maybe you can tell me what you did this week too. I'd love to hear because I don't get to see all of you all of the time. This week:
I had a cold (lamesauce)
and worked until after seven almost every night, which made me feel kind of legit (and tired), but it's good to feel like I'm starting to pull my own weight
and made more tasty food using an adapted Blue Apron recipe without using Blue Apron #$AVING$
and caught up on lots of KUWTK with Amie DB because we both (un)secretly love it... especially this song
and got passed by a roller skating gang of probably seventy or more one night on my way home from work/the gym, and even though it was the tiniest part of my week, it made me smile really big and I kind of want to be a part of one of those now
and today I went home to Westchester because follow up wisdom teeth appointments called and then I went for a bike ride and then I got froyo with the ever-so-lovely Amie AB ♥
aaaand that's enough ands for today.
Minus my cold, I'd say it was a very nice week.



I could send you a Blue Apron! I have a free one to send! You just have to be sure to delete your account after you get the meals.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds sketchy perhaps?
DeleteAlso, it feels good to beat the system ;p
It's not sketchy! I may have created a few fake accounts to send myself free meals (talk about cheating the system! :P)
ReplyDeleteHaha
DeleteGlad it's working for you ;)