May 29, 2015

That Time Chicago Decided To Be Warm & Sunny


I spent last weekend in Chicago with Le Copain and it was wonderful. AND WARM! It's hard to admit it, but it was almost as good as New York, and I love New York! While in Chicago together, Le Copain and I ate a lot of really good food, went on a lot of pretty walks, and hung out with his med school friends. 

Now here's some stuff from the first half of last weekend...


Anyway, after a late night of traveling, Le Copain and I woke up early for a brunch double date with his best med school ami and his best med school ami's girlfriend and it was totally worth it. We went to a place called Rosebud that had French toast literally as tall as my pinky finger. We actually split an order, but neither of us could finish. I think we'll be back to try again though. It was so good (and came with ice cream! ;D)

After brunch we took off on a pretty waterfront walk. I've only been able to enjoy this type of Chicago weather once before so it was so nice to be out exploring without five layers and cold toes. Back in February we couldn't even make it to the beach because it was so windy and temperatures were in the negatives! 

And a bunch more from the walk because it was sooo good.

As for Saturday night? Le Copain and I hung out with all his best med school friends.

This happened. My first since college. Also I figure that I should say that it was a success. 


These also happened. They were also my firsts since college!
Speaking of college, this Monday marked one year since graduating. What the f'sicles.
And then there was this... but this didn't actually happen since we didn't let her drink any. It sure was funny though.

Stay tuned for more Chicagooo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment