June 8, 2015

Ten Things From Last Week


01. It was another busy week at work filled with website builds, client meetings, and more!

02. Interns started last Monday. Not being the youngest in the office anymore feels really really good! 


03. It rained a ton. 

04. And one of my co-workers made it rain on me. My boss has tons of gum in his office and I guess she stole a pack and noticed I was way too into what I was doing and suddenly gum was coming down on me. It was pretty funny. And confusing since I was so engrossed in an Excel sheet. And now I have a bunch of gum sitting in my desk drawer. 

05. My new gym goal? Chin ups. 

06. Caitlyn Jenner. Because that happened last week and it was exciting and prompted a lot of really good convos with friends, co-workers, as well as in the media. 

07. Work on Friday was exhausting even though not much happened. 

08. After work on Friday I took myself to check out MoMA. Ha! 

(I couldn't let that pun go to waste.) 

I was so drained though that I couldn't really concentrate on individual pieces or even individual exhibits. I just kind of did a quick walk through of a few exhibits and took in what I could.

And selfied with a JP. 

09. After MoMA, I got my first banana pudding at Magnolia's. I've had Magnolia's cake and cupcakes, but  I've never actually set foot in on so that was pretty cool!

10. And then on my way home I walked home through Central Park and ate my pudding on top of a rock, like the queen of the mountain I was pretending to be. ;p

Now tell me about what you did last week? Any fun things at work or gym goals? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment