October 7, 2015

Other Things From Recently

(And by recently I mean these may have happened more than a month ago, but I never shared so here we go!)

I can say with confidence that this was more than a month ago. (Oh how September came and passed!) Amie L, Amie AB, and I had a nice little happy hour and then had fun trying on sparkly dresses at Nordstrom Rack. #DreamgirlzStatus

The other week Amie DB, Amie AB, and I had a dessert potluck where we all brought desserts instead of going out for dinner or drinks. We had a fine selection of cupcakes, berries, crack pie, and black bean brownies. We ate everything.

Andy Warhol at MoMA. Some of his most iconic pieces were on display.

A few oddball pieces were in there too. It was cool. I'd recommend checking it out. It's on display through October 18th and Friday evenings at MoMA are free!

Apple picking. The quickest and hottest trip ever, but the apples sure were crisp.


Homemade Mexican. So good!

I hosted a New York State cider event at work. It was kinda cool. :)

My poor computer... This happened a few weeks ago, but I have yet to ship it off to be fixed.
I will get there soon.

On that note, what's going on in your life these days? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment