October 18, 2015

Sunday Stuff.

One of my coworkers often plays music aloud at work (which sounds like a recipe to be the most hated person in the office, but it's actually not!). There was maybe one incident where Don't Stop Believing was blasted and someone was on an important call, but otherwise everyone likes it a lot because #goodofficevibes.

Anyway, the song above is always on the playlist. I finally managed to Shazam it the other week and I've been listening to it ever since. To me, it's the definition of a song that belongs on your "Chill" or "Fall" or "Sunday Morning" (or "Fall Sunday Morning Chill (Yo)") playlist. Ha.

Also, because I'm making up for a month of inconsistent posting (and probably not going to leave my bed for at least a few hours due to some massive brunch food-coma-ing), here are some other fun things!

A really cool vase.

This video made me laugh a ton.

Currently reading this book. 

I'm not usually a quote person, but I really liked this one. 



If today were a Spaghetti Sunday in college, I'd be making this.

On that note, I'm out. Happy Sunday!
Hope your weekend has been treating you well!
I'll be back with more regular posting this week.
(I promise).

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment