Finally coming at you with Part 2 of 2015 today!
(Here's Part 1 in case you missed it.)
JULY


At the end of the month, Dori and I hiked Bear Mountain and I went to Michigan to visit Joe and his family.
AUGUST



At the end of August, Amie AB, Amie L, and I dressed up and went to Alice's Tea Cup for brunch, and then when Amie DB and I both had a random half day off, we took the ferry out to Staten Island for a little adventure.
SEPTEMBER


Starting in September, the months really started flying by. Before Labor Day weekend, Amie DB and I went to a Mets Game and I had a fun night on the town with Amie L and Amie AB.


Over Labor Day Weekend, I visited Joe in Chicago. We went to the beach and saw some of our favorite college friends. The next weekend, I went up to the Adirondacks to hike with my mom.
There were also some random moments like a dessert potluck, a visit to the Andy Warhol exhibit at MoMA, and a trip out to Long Island.
Towards the end of the month I went out for a very quick work trip to Salt Lake City, caught one of the prettiest sunsets of the year, and saw Matilda on Broadway with Amie DB.
OCTOBER
October started out on a frosty 19.5 mile hike in the Adirondacks with Dan. The next weekend I met up with my extended family to watch my cousin run a race in NYC.
I started barely running again but ran my first (non-race) 5k in almost 2 years, finally tried a pumpkin spiced latte (not. a. fan.), and I flew to Chicago to surprise Joe for our fourth dating anniversary!
Amie AB, Amie DB, and I ate brunch at Tavern on the Green and the next weekend, Amie AB and I stumbled upon a taping of Cake Boss in Central Park! On Halloween weekend, I went to the beautiful Steinhardt Gardens with my favorite twins and called it a month.
NOVEMBER
One night after work, Amie DB, Amie AB, and I went to the Great Pumpkin Blaze. Another night after work, we decided to go out for soba and ice cream.
At the end of the month, Thanksgiving happened (...as it does every November) and so did my five year high school reunion! Omg. Then December hit.
DECEMBER

The first weekend in December, Amie DB, Amie AB, and I went spent one early Saturday morning watching the sunrise from the Brooklyn Bridge and got Cronuts. I finally started sometimes running substantial amounts again and it was unseasonably warm.
I then celebrated my twenty-fourth birthday - one mini party with friends, and then a night out with my family on my actual birthday. For winter break I was everywhere in New York. For Christmas, I celebrated in Rochester with both sides of my family, went to the Adirondacks for a few days, and then went back to NYC for a New Year's weekend with Joe and the rest of our college friends. The perfect end to the year, I do say!
I then celebrated my twenty-fourth birthday - one mini party with friends, and then a night out with my family on my actual birthday. For winter break I was everywhere in New York. For Christmas, I celebrated in Rochester with both sides of my family, went to the Adirondacks for a few days, and then went back to NYC for a New Year's weekend with Joe and the rest of our college friends. The perfect end to the year, I do say!
On that note, welcome 2016!






































Looks like one fabulous time! Hope that 2016 is perfect for you. :)
ReplyDeleteIsn’t That Charming. & Wandeleur
seems like you had a wonderful year!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.footnotesandfinds.com/