Here are some of the events that transpired:
- After chilling together all night, my cousin's kids never couldn't remember my name. Oh kids.
- However, my grandma didn't call me by the wrong name (always happens to someone in huge Oliver Family gatherings).
- My cousins and I still managed to not be so grown up and laughed during the meal blessing.
- My aunt made red velvet cookies that weren't red (???) and didn't contain gluten.
- I drank the perfect amount of whiskey sours.
- And ate three servings of mashed potatoes.
- My grandpa and uncles talked about all the crazy punishments their Catholic school nuns put them through.
- My aunts, grandma, cousin, and I all Facebook stalked (and gossiped about) the girl my cousin is dating that no one had met yet.
- My high school aged cousins obliged and accepted the older cousins' Snapchat requests.
- And somehow, I miraculously managed to stay up past eleven.








0 comments:
Post a Comment