January 21, 2016

A Double Date

Reporting in to say that I have officially checked off my first item on 24 for 24! On New Year's Day Night (is that an oxymoron?), Joe and I double dated with my high school friend, Amie L, and her boyfriend, D. Even though Joe and I have been dating for more than four years, we've never been on a double date with any of my high school friends, so it was definitely long overdue.

The four of us went to Mei Jin on the Upper East Side for a delicious array of Japanese desserts and teas. Even though we were exhausted from New Year's (and everything that came before it), it was a fun little outing and I'm hoping it'll happen again at some point.

Oh and just figured I had to throw this in too... As of New Year's Day Night, I'm officially a professional couples photographer! By that, I mean, L and D compensated me with a penny for my troubles immense enjoyment for photographing them in the past (see here and here).

2 comments: