Before parting ways, we did a major cleanup, went out for Mediterranean food at this wonderful hole-in-the wall, and then as good friends who live in different cities do, we said our goodbyes. I'm already looking forward to next year, although I'm hoping that we're able to reunite once in the summer before then!
January 20, 2016
After New Years
Before parting ways, we did a major cleanup, went out for Mediterranean food at this wonderful hole-in-the wall, and then as good friends who live in different cities do, we said our goodbyes. I'm already looking forward to next year, although I'm hoping that we're able to reunite once in the summer before then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Hi! I'm Erin (aka: Amie E)!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!









0 comments:
Post a Comment