January 10, 2016

Sunday Reading

I don't know about you, but I really needed a chill weekend after all the holiday cheer and that's exactly what I got this weekend. I took a few naps. Went to the gym. Started watching Making of a Murderer after the recommendation from many-a-coworker. Finally watched When Harry Met Sally (loved it!). Ran a few errands. Ate a cronut (no line!). And started to pack up my apartment a little bit since I move out three weeks from today. O. M. G.

In case you need a little pick-me-up during the last few hours of your weekend, here are some links that got my attention this week:

Inspired by Instagram filters... 

How said filters got their name.

Probably the only home-delivery grocery program I would support.

Nature-art.

A good reminder. (Because they usually do.)

A few weeks ago, Amie L recommended this quiz. I guess I'm feeling the Bern.

Liked this diagram on purpose.

Funny grocery store purchases. (My craziest is just a lot of candy).

Liked these science tricks.

Me, Amie DB, Ami M, + a bunch of Ami M's friends from high school are doing this. (I'm currently tied for 4th).

And if you thought I would end this post without a cronut pic... 

Think again!

Hope your weekend was delicious!!

1 comments:

  1. Wow!! Lovely post! I enjoyed this!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete