December 25, 2016

25 FOR 25

I've made birthday lists the past six years (and loved doing so), so keeping with tradition,  here's 25 for 25...

01. Finish reading War and Peace

02. See a Cubs game

03. Run the Chicago Marathon

04. Watch The Shawshank Redemption and Top Gun

05. Finish the online HTML/CSS/Java courses I started

06. Register to be a bone marrow donor

07. Make three salads from recipes

08. Make two desserts off of the blog, This Rawsome Vegan Life

09. Host a vegan dinner party

10. Memorize all of Alphabet Aerobics (for my next party trick)

11. Watch Stranger Things

12. Visit a Midwestern city I've never been to before

13. Buy a used credenza

14. Watch all of Friends

15. Get a lemon tree

16. Visit a Chicago museum

17. Watch all of Parks & Rec

18. See Chicago from the Sear's Tower

19. Move into a 1-bedroom apartment

20. Host three friends/family members in Chicago

21. Have my planned quarter life crisis (because I'm going to live to 100) and get a tattoo

22. Make a list of 25 places to eat at in Chicago and eat at half of them

23. Find somewhere to volunteer in Chicago

24. Get back to the Appalachian Trail and do some trail magic

25. Knock off three things I have yet to do from past birthday lists

0 comments:

Post a Comment