





On Friday night, Joe and I went to his med school college's Christmas party. On our way there, we walked there through some incredible falling snow and it was hard not to be in the holiday spirit!
The party was actually at our friends Max and Anna's apartment and we had so much fun. I caught up with a bunch of Joe's friends I hadn't seen in awhile, Joe thought he looked super cool in my hat (so did Percy the cat), everyone played a game called Who's Mostly Likely To (I won the card for who's most likely to ... "Literally can't even" haha), and I also maybe ate almost two entire bags of chips on my own.
Yes, it does feel like the most wonderful time of the year.
December 19, 2016
A CHRISTMAS PARTY ON A SNOWY EVENING
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Hi! I'm Erin (aka: Amie E)!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!



0 comments:
Post a Comment