January 21, 2017

25 RESTAURANTS I WANT TO TRY IN CHICAGO

One item on my birthday list is to make a list of 25 restaurants I want to try in Chicago this year (and eat at at least half of them!). I did this while I was 23 and living in NYC, but I was weird and didn't post the full list until less than a month before my 24th birthday, so I thought I'd post this one sooner.

BREAKFAST / BRUNCH
01. Beatrix (05/06/17)
02. Chicago Diner (06/19/17)
03. Cindy's
04. BomboBar (06/09/17)
05. Heritage Bicycles (01/15/17 + Many More Times)
06. Pierrot Gourmet
07. Dove Kitchenette (03/18/17)
08. Elly's Pancake House (03/26/17 + A Few More Times)



LUNCH / DINNER

09. Bad Hunter
10. Girl and the Goat
11. The Publican
12. Au Cheval
13. The Purple Pig
14. High Five Ramen (02/11/17)
15. Antique Taco (02/19/17)
16. White Oak Tavern
17. RPM
18. Lagunitas Brewery
19. Alinea
20. Lou Malnati's (03/04/17)



DRINKS

21. Joe’s Wine Cellar
22. The Violet Hour (02/19/17)
23. Punch House



DESSERT

24. Original Rainbow Cone (06/10/17)
25. Margie's Candies

Reviews to follow! Also if anyone has any suggestions for additions, I'm all ears. :)

TOTAL TO DATE: 12/25

PPS: Restaurants for the pics above ( 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 ) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment