April 12, 2017

A MONTH OF DINNERS // MARCH

Presenting another month in dinners tonight since it's nearly halfway through April already! On Sunday, I had no idea what to make for dinner this week. Looking for some quick inspiration, I pulled up January and February, and just like that, my weekly meal planning was set. I realized I hadn't had chili or fried rice in a while so I decided I'd make those for the week.

1 - Tortellini + Kale Salad

2 - Cheese and Bean Quesadillas + Kale Salad

3 - Trader Joe's Thin Crust Veggie Pizza + White Wine

4 - Out for Deep Dish at Lou Malnati's + Spinach Salad w/ Chevre + Tiramisu
Completed what I consider to be the Chicago Deep-Dish Trifecta (Gino's East, Lou Malnati's, Giordano's)

5 - Falafel Pitas w/ Hummus, Roasted Eggplant, + Tomato and Cucumber Salad + Chateau Ste. Michelle 2015 Chardonnay
For a tasty Sunday night dinner.  Hard work to make, but cannot recommend highly enough. Makes roughly 6 servings (1/2 a falafel stuffed with 3 each)

6 - Lentil Loaf + Vegan Garlic Mashed Potatoes

7 - Leftover Lentil Loaf + Leftover Vegan Garlic Mashed Potatoes

8 - Didn't write this one down, so no clue!

9 - Onion, Mushroom, and Cheddar Omelette + Toast

10 - Out at Niu for Sushi

11 - Lentils + Asparagus + Pasta

12 - Lasagna + Vegan Caesar Salad

13 - Tortilla Soup

14 - Leftover Sandwich from Lunch at Work

15 - Onion, Mushroom, and Cheddar Omelette + Toast

16 - Trader Joe's Daal Makhani w/ Brown Rice + Leftover Tortilla Soup

17 - Roasted Sweet Potato w/ Old Bay and Ketchup

18 - Potatoes, Carrots, Cabbage, and Green Beans + Lentil Pasta
At friends for a belated St. Paddy's Day.

19 - Almond Butter Tofu w/ Eggplant and Brown rice

20 - Mozzarella and Balsamic Roasted Vegetable Sub + Vegan Caesar Salad

21 - Leftover Almond Butter Tofu w/ Eggplant and Brown Rice

22 - Baguette w/ Butter + Pickled Carrots
After lots of prosecco and cookies with coworkers after work.

23 - Leftover Almond Butter Tofu w/ Eggplant and Brown Rice + Asparagus

24 - Frittata w/ Potatoes, Green Beans, Onions, and Asparagus

25 - Out at Bad Apple after Brewery Touring (Veggie Burger + Fries)

26 - Falafel Pitas w/ Hummus + Tomato and Cucumber Salad

27 - Split Pea Soup (Sierra Soups Mix)  + Spinach Salad

28 - Leftover Falafel Pitas w/ Hummus + Tomato and Cucumber Salad

29 - Lasagna + Vegan Caesar Salad

30 - Leftover Lasagna + Leftover Vegan Caesar Salad

31 - Out at Green Street Smoked Meats
With Maggie and John after Shamrock Shuffle packet pickup! Despite the name, we ordered a bunch of killer sides... broccoli salad, mac salad, potato salad, coleslaw, and creamed corn elote. I've been wanting to take Joe back ever since. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment