

01. Joe's college had a wine party on Friday night. There was so much wine, some of that whipped cream in the face game, and lots of fun.
(Saturday was a bit rough though haha.)

02. Well maybe not *sooo* rough since Joe and I went to Beatrix for brunch. I've decided it's in my top Chicago brunch experiences to date. I got enchiladas with eggs, kale, and salsa verde. Joe got literally the lightest, fluffiest pancakes I've ever had. I've been thinking about recreating both meals ever since.
03. I definitely napped for a few hours when I got back that afternoon.


04. Joe and I started looking at apartments later on Saturday afternoon and went on a tour! (It's probably about time as we're nearing 8 months of cohabiting in a studio apartment...) We looked at a few that we really liked, but we're trying to sublet our apartment before signing a lease, so fingers crossed that that happens soon!
05. On Saturday night, Joe and I met up with Maggie in Lincoln Park. We went out for ramen, which now puts my and Joe's Chicago ramen total at five places.

06. Joe went running with me on Sunday morning!! We started running comfortably for me (9:30ish min/mile), but since Joe is so tall he can almost powerwalk at that pace haha. We ended up running most of our run around an 8:50 min/mile pace and ended up getting in 3.1 miles (a 5K). It was Joe's first in probably four years.
07. We finished our run at Stan's Donuts and met up with friends. I finally got a donut for once and it was goood.
08. Joe and I are still watching Friends and incessantly quote this SNL skit. "Phoebs?! Mon?!" ;)
09. Speaking of trying to sublet our apartment, my and Joe's apartment has been really clean lately since we've had people seeing it daily. It's been nice :)

10. On Sunday night, Joe and I got together with friends for a pizza making/Guardians of the Galaxy watching night.
May 9, 2017
SO MANY WEEKEND THINGS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Hi! I'm Erin (aka: Amie E)!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!



0 comments:
Post a Comment