May 27, 2017

THINGS TO READ*

I keep thinking about making carrot cake and this one... whoa.

So I had to get renter's insurance yesterday (!!) and ended up with Lemonade. At first I was a little sketched out that it was way less expensive than other options (like a third of the cost), but after looking at it a bit closer, it has a really cool business model. 

Made this for a dinner side this week. Could've used half a cup of salsa, but it was so good!

Totally me.

I probably think this rejection letter is too funny, but yeah, I'm still laughing.

Cool shop concept.

Gemma Correll has been killing it with her #mentalillnessfeelslike drawings lately.

This was a bit uncomfortable to read but it makes a really good point...

I've never seen this 80's music video and was super mesmerized by it earlier this week.

Loved this post on adulting. My grocery basket is there (it probably has been since college since I like to cook and stuff) but I have a long way to go.

Mid century modern furniture... I like you way more than I ever thought I would.

* And make and view and shop and watch and listen to

0 comments:

Post a Comment